Our Environmental Policy
Ignite Services recognizes its environmental obligations to present and future generations.
Ignite Services will, to the best of our ability, operate in a manner which protects the environment.
Ignite Services will employ the best practicable methods to:
- Conserve energy to maximise resources.
- Minimize pollution - noise, visual and odour where possible.
- Conserve water resources and minimize waste water disposal.
- Minimize and, where possible, eliminate the use of harmful materials.
- Ensure the correct and safe disposal of all substances.
- Place all scrap steel, wood, cardboard, packaging, steel and aluminium cans, paper and plastic in the designated scrap bins.
- Collect scrap materials from work site for recycling.
Ignite Services will communicate the Environmental Policy to all of our employees.